Winter Glacier and Wildlife Cruise with Shuttle
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Enjoy a magnificent small boat glacier cruise to Blackstone Bay
- Wonderful photo opportunities of incredible glaciers, sea otters, sea lions, harbor seals, bald eagles, and much more
- Deli lunch, snacks and hot drinks included
- Round-trip transportation from Anchorage
- Hotel pick up / drop off
Join us on a cruise to explore the magnificent waters of Blackstone Bay and Prince William Sound. Cruise along the shores of this fascinating fjord carved by the ancient glaciers. Visit stunning tidewater glaciers, towering mountains, and the surrounding temperate rainforest. Enjoy viewing the local wildlife including sea otters, Stellar sea lions, harbor seals, bald eagles and more. This small boat cruise has a maximum of 22 passengers on board allowing for an intimate viewing experience. Our US Coast Guard certified vessel has a warm heated cabin with comfortable seating as well as a large viewing deck to enjoy the scenery.
Price: $329 per person minimum passengers is 4
Duration: 7 hours
Departure: 10:30 am on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in October, February, March and April. Special dates and times available for groups on request.
- 3.5 hour scenic small boat glacier cruise to Blackstone Bay
- Round trip transportation from Anchorage with hotel pick up
- Deli lunch with sandwich, chips, pickle, cookie, and fruit
- Gratuities ($10-20pp to cruise staff and $10-20pp to driver recommended)
- Warm layered clothing
- Rain-gear or poncho
*Cruise departs from the port of Whittier which is 1.5 hours drive from Anchorage. Guests with their own mode of transportation and are comfortable navigating Alaska's icy winter road conditions may book a self driving tour here.
- No refunds will be provided within 72 hours of tour
- This tour has a 4 person minimum to operate the transportation service from Anchorage