Classic Dog Sled Ride
- Süre: 2 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Willow, Alaska
- Experience the adventure of dog sledding on real racing trails
- Meet real Iditarod sled dogs
- Winter clothing, hot drinks, snacks, and water provided
Join us on a fun-filled winter excursion to enjoy Alaska's official state sport, dog mushing! Meet real Iditarod racing dogs and ride real racing trails north of Anchorage. Each ride consists of 1-4 riders hooked up to a dog sled team with a local Alaskan musher as your guide. Enjoy the serenity of the Alaskan winter landscape in a way that only a dog sled ride can provide. We work with a variety of high-quality kennels, so each day's tour location will depend on availability.
Please note we will book your tour depending on kennel availability. We will follow up with CONFIRMED driving directions and tour time. This tour departs from the Mat-Su Valley approximately a 1.5- 2 hours drive from Anchorage. For those guests without their own mode of transportation, this tour is available with transportation from Anchorage on a Private Charter Service for an additional fee.
Price: $150 - $169 per person, plus taxes *Price dependent on Kennel availability
If you are traveling with children under 12 years old, please note ages
Departure Times: Please specify in the notes if you would prefer morning or afternoon departure. We will find you the best time to fit your preference.
Duration: 2 Hours
Whats Not Included:
- Transportation from Anchorage
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is not a confirmation at this time. We will follow up with a separate confirmation email with driving directions.
- This tour is dependent on current snowfall conditions.
- If you are traveling with children under 12, please note ages