Kenai Fjords Scenic Glacier & Wildlife Cruise
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Seward, Alaska
- See tidewater and alpine glaciers
- Comfortable vessel with heated interior and large viewing decks
- Excellent whale watching and wildlife viewing opportunities
- Custom narration by a Kenai Fjords National Park Ranger
- Stunning coastal mountain scenery
This 6-hour cruise explores the world of whales, wildlife, and glaciers found in Kenai Fjords National Park. The catamarans named Spirit of Adventure and Kenai Fjords 360 allow you to experience as much scenery, glaciers, and wildlife as possible within six hours. A uniformed National Park Ranger provides a full narration to your journey, pointing out the many spectacular sights and sharing information on the area's ecology, history, and geology. Watch the Holgate Glacier calve as chunks of glacial ice break off and crash into the water! Highlights of the tour may include whales, sea otters, Steller sea lions, puffins, eagles, harbor seals, and seabirds.
A complimentary deli lunch included! This hearty deli lunch will keep you fueled for your full day of adventure on the water. Additional snacks, hot and cold beverages, and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.
Choice of three sandwich options: Turkey, Roast Beef, or Alaska Salmon Spread*
Choice of Toppings: Lettuce, Onion, Tomato
Swiss or American Cheese
One Complimentary Soft Drink
Complimentary Coffee, Tea, and Water
*Vegan chili is available in place of the sandwich for those with dietary restrictions (GF). Chili must be requested in advance, at the time of reservation.
Available: May 1st - September 20th
Price: $179.00 per person + taxes/fees
Departure Time: 11:30 AM.
Departure Location: Seward, Alaska
Duration: 6 Hours
- 6-hour scenic cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Complimentary Hot drinks & Water
- Full narration by Kenai Fjords National Park Ranger
- Gratuity for crew (Recommend 10% of tour price)