Alaska Winter Wonderland - Private Tour
- Duration: 8 Days (approx.)
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Fully private tour with hotel pickup and drop-off
- See the northern lights!
- Walk on Majestic Matanuska Glacier
- Dog mushing with real Alaskan Sled Dogs
- Warm winter clothing and boots provided
Day 2 - Turnagain Arm / Prince William Sound. Overnight Anchorage.
Day 3 - Matanuska Glacier. Overnight in the Chugach Mountains.
Day 4 - Dog mushing. Overnight in Talkeetna.
Day 5 - Snowshoe in Denali National Park. Overnight in Denali.
Day 6 - Visit Reindeer Ranch and Santa Claus Haus. Overnight in Fairbanks.
Day 7 - Chena Hot Springs. Aurora Ice Museum. Overnight in Fairbanks.
Day 8 - Depart Fairbanks.
Note: This tour may operate in both directions. Anchorage to Fairbanks or Fairbanks to Anchorage.
$10,000 per group + $1500 per person.
- 7 Hotel nights at double occupancy
- Nightly Aurora viewing conditions permitting
- Private tour of the Matanuska Glacier with glacier expert
- Dog sledding tour
- Denali National Park Entrance
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Chena Hot Springs
- Aurora Ice Museum
- Running Reindeer Ranch
- Santa Claus Haus
- Transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Snacks and bottled water
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities for Guides and Hotel Staff