Coastal Trail Bike Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Professional local guide
- Transportation* Due to Covid-19 we ask those who have their own transportation to meet their guide at the trailhead.
- Best chance to see wildlife in Anchorage
- Bike along the scenic Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
Anchorage boasts a world class trail system that is enjoyed year round by locals and visitors alike. Enjoy scenic views of Cook Inlet, the Alaska Range, and Denali on a leisurely bike ride from downtown to Earthquake Park. Moose, bald eagles, and other local wildlife can frequently be seen on this stretch of trail.
Meet us at the Log Cabin Visitor Center Shuttle Bus Stop or meet us at the Earthquake Park Trailhead.
Quality bikes and helmets provided.
Price: $95.00 per person
- Bike, helmet and biking gloves
- Rain pants and jacket
- Must know how to ride a bike
- Close toed shoes
- Minimum height of 4'11''